When I find myself bored and have nothing to do I simply chew gum. This stimulates the mind so that you think that you are eating or drinking when in result it keeps you from gaining calories you dont need.
1) Eat Fruits
2) Don’t eat past 9 at nights because this will build up as fat
3) Get a jog in or a run
4) Try to cut down on sweets and carbs
Let this inspirational quote help you live a healthy life
Todays a new day:))))))))) get out for a jog or get at least 60 minutes of physical activity. The sun is out so it will make it easier to be motivated. Remember it is hard to be unhappy when the sun is out and warm!!!
- Eating a diet rich in vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may reduce risk for heart disease, including heart attack and stroke.
- Eating a diet rich in some vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may protect against certain types of cancers.
- Diets rich in foods containing fiber, such as some vegetables and fruits, may reduce the risk of heart disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes.
- Eating vegetables and fruits rich in potassium as part of an overall healthy diet may lower blood pressure, and may also reduce the risk of developing kidney stones and help to decrease bone loss.
- Eating foods such as fruits that are lower in calories per cup instead of some other higher-calorie food may be useful in helping to lower calorie intake
Eating certain fruits will benefit something about your body.
“you get what you give”